Sony Alpha α7S
SONY Alpha A7S
Joining the acclaimed ?7 and ?7R family of the worlds smallest full-frame interchangeable lens cameras*1, Sonys ?7S puts extraordinary sensitivity, low noise and spectacular 4K video quality into the hands of professional photographers and videographers.
- 12.2-megapixel 35mm full-frame Exmor CMOS sensor
- Wide ISO Sensitivity (ISO 50 – 409,600*2) and impressive dynamic range
- Worlds first full-frame sensor capable of full pixel read-out without binning process for Full HD/4K video output*3 *4
- Pro-Quality video functions such as Picture Profile, S-Log2 gamma, time code & more
- BIONZ X image processing engine
- High-contrast, high-resolution XGA OLED Tru-Finder
*1 Amongst interchangeable-lens digital cameras equipped with a 35mm full-frame image sensor, according to Sony research as of April 2014 *2 Standard ISO range: Still 100 102400, Movie 200-102400; Expandable ISO range: Still 50-409600, Movie 200-409600 *3 When used in 4K(24p/30p), HD(24p/30p) movie setting *4 4K movie recording requires a 4K compatible recorder.
Low Noise,Extreme Clarity
Full PixelRead-out Movies
Video Functions For Smoother Workflow
Extraordinarily Realistic Detail
XGA OLED Tru-Finder means more certainty
Enjoy seamless access to essential photo info
Achieve accuracy in advance. With assistance from the high-contrast, high-resolution XGA OLED Tru-Finder, you can monitor the appearance of your final image, including peaking and bokeh.
Faithful, High-resolution OLED Display
One lens mount, many options
The camera’s short flange back enables seamless integration with your existing lens collection, with mount adapters for SLR (1), rangefinder (2) and cinema (3) cameras.